FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
Four Corners Group (FCG) is looking for volunteers to coordinate the onboarding of new, potential volunteers into the various roles of collaboration offered within FCG.
Qualified candidates will exemplify strong organizational skills and attention to detail, effective verbal and written communication skills, and ability to manage the flow of data in an efficient and communicable fashion. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Suites is a plus.
Volunteer Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage a calendar of onboarding schedules & handle communications to all relevant staff and onboardees accordingly
- Manage contacts and documents related to onboarding
- Organize personal information received from onboardees in relevant FCG (digital) data management systems (Google Suites)
- Communicate status of current onboarding to relevant FCG core team members
- Attend team meetings and additional meetings as necessity arises
- Maintain consistent communication schedules to promote clarity and punctuality of onboarding processes
Volunteer Coordinator Qualifications:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for youth
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in all Google Suites software applications (Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Ability to communicate conflicts, task priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- 2 to 5 hours per week, work from home
- 1 to 2 hours for virtual team meetings
The onboarded volunteers for these positions will initially be working within a three month maximum introductory period in order to determine compatibility with the work entailed.
About FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
4002 HIGHWAY 78 W STE 530 # 165, SNELLVILLE, GA 30039, US
Restoring hope to youth in crisis by providing pathways to thriving adulthood.
Four Corners Group is focused on youth caught up in the vicious cycle of recidivism within the juvenile justice system. We work with At-Promise youth through our 1625 initiative and Pathways program. Pathways to Success provides character education, toastmasters, job readiness training and employment opportunities. Youth are also paired with mentors to help them be productive citizens that will flourish. We have served more than 1000 youth from 2015-2019.We have recently launched our Pathways program that will equip and change the lives of hundreds of youth in multiple cities and states over the next few years.