Information Technology/Database Representative
LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
(LOCAL VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY IN GREATER LOS ANGELES, CA.)The Information Technology (IT) Representative will develop information systems to support the needs/infrastructure of Lift Career Resource Center. The IT professional will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and providing training to users to maximize the productivity value of technology in business.
- Analyze department IT requirements.
- Write proposals to meet requirements
- Development of database/tracking systems to support infrastructure needs.
- Database Administration list of donors, strategic partners, media partners, email list, etc (CVS File)
- Share database leads with appropriate departments as needed. (i.e. sharing lead for donation solicitation)
- Training of non-technical volunteers on LCRC's business information systems.
- Trouble-shoot and provide technical assistance to volunteers
- Maintain website; troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to attend workshops/seminars for professional development
About LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
2851 WEST 120TH ST SUIT E 248, HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, US
"Lift Career Resource Center enhances the lives of young adults who are aging out of the foster care system with career services, life skills, and community resources."
Lift Career Resource Center is a non-profit organization developed to help youth who are aging out of foster care, founded in December 2017.
Provides 1 year mentorship programs for emancipated youth between ages of 18-25 years old.
Provides life skills, career mapping, education, and community resources
Our goal is to make a positive impact in giving back to our community and city.