LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
(LOCAL VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY IN GREATER LOS ANGELES, CA AREA)
The Lift Career Resource Center's (LCRC) Grant Writer and Researcher will report directly to the Executive Director and work directly with the Lead Grant Writer/Researcher. The Grant Writer/Researcher duties include finding sources of funding from private foundations, community foundations, government and corporate foundations, federal, state and sponsorship funding. Development of a working funding prospect and sponsorship database identifying the who, what, when, where, why and how. Knowledge and excellent understanding of grant research websites. Utilize Donor Management Software. Special Assignments as needed.
Other duties include:
- Research and identify new funding opportunities for LCRC
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Write letters of inquiry, proposals applications, reports, contracts, MOUs, letters of support, agreements for government agencies, private and corporate foundations, to secure funding for LCRC.
- Grant editing, Grant Budget; Attend pre-proposal and grant related webinars/trainings regarding prospective grants as required.
- Keep up to date on grant/donor trends
- Provide assistance to the Lead Grant Writer and team in all matters related to fundraising for LCRC.
About LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
2851 WEST 120TH ST SUIT E 248, HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, US
"Lift Career Resource Center enhances the lives of young adults who are aging out of the foster care system with career services, life skills, and community resources."
Lift Career Resource Center is a non-profit organization developed to help youth who are aging out of foster care, founded in December 2017.
Provides 1 year mentorship programs for emancipated youth between ages of 18-25 years old.
Provides life skills, career mapping, education, and community resources
Our goal is to make a positive impact in giving back to our community and city.