LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
(LOCAL VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY IN GREATER LOS ANGELES, CA. AREA)
As a volunteer with Lift Career Resource Center (LCRC), the Graphic Designer will report directly to the Executive Director and work with the Marketing/Communications Volunteer team on projects involving graphic design for the marketing of services for Lift Career Resource Center. This will include developing the artwork and graphics for marketing materials, brochures, and visual designs to create awareness of LCRC's service and brand across a wide variety of social medial and marketing platforms.
- Development of Promotional Brochures
- Development of Flyers/Promotional Materials for Special Events
- Development of graphics for Social Media & Website (As Needed)
- Development of logos and other designs using software
- Special Projects as needed
- Review design proposals and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
About LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
2851 WEST 120TH ST SUIT E 248, HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, US
"Lift Career Resource Center enhances the lives of young adults who are aging out of the foster care system with career services, life skills, and community resources."
Lift Career Resource Center is a non-profit organization developed to help youth who are aging out of foster care, founded in December 2017.
Provides 1 year mentorship programs for emancipated youth between ages of 18-25 years old.
Provides life skills, career mapping, education, and community resources
Our goal is to make a positive impact in giving back to our community and city.