LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
(LOCAL VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY IN GREATER LOS ANGELES, CA. AREA)
The Lift Career Resource Center (LCRC) Financial Secretary will report directly to the Executive Director and primarily assist and maintain responsibility over the financial health of the organization. Duties include producing financial reports and provide consultation of investment activities, if applicable. The Financial Secretary will also be responsible for assisting the Executive Team and Board of Directors with long-term financial goals of LCRC.
- The Financial Secretary will be responsible for preparing financial statements, business activity reports, and conduct forecasts on a monthly basis
- Assist the Operations Specialist Volunteer with preparing state/federal reporting obligations.
- Monitor financial details to ensure legal requirements are met
- Assist the Executive Director at preparing financial reporting and budgeting
- Assist the Executive Director with reviewing and monitor LCRC's financial reports and seek ways to maintain financial integrity by seeking ways to reduce costs.
- Assist the Executive Director at analyzing market trends of other non-profits to maximize financial gains and identify expansion activities.
- Quickbooks, Excel, and Google Sheets experience required
About LIFT CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
2851 WEST 120TH ST SUIT E 248, HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, US
"Lift Career Resource Center enhances the lives of young adults who are aging out of the foster care system with career services, life skills, and community resources."
Lift Career Resource Center is a non-profit organization developed to help youth who are aging out of foster care, founded in December 2017.
Provides 1 year mentorship programs for emancipated youth between ages of 18-25 years old.
Provides life skills, career mapping, education, and community resources
Our goal is to make a positive impact in giving back to our community and city.