Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance
We are looking for someone who wants to help us build our virtual infrastructure and assist with the day to day running of our organization. This position will preform the following duties-
- Research and Evaluation of RPYA’s programs and community needs
- Data collection and organization
- Helping staff with record keeping
- Maintain a list of community resources and keep it updated as needed.
- Event planning and management
- may assist in the development and planning of fund development initiatives.
About Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance
3041 North Sierra Way, San Bernardino, CA 92405, US
The mission of Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance is to provide a safe, healthy, and enriching environment for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and intersex (LGBTQI) youth of the Inland Empire.
RPYA is a grassroots California non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which was founded in 2001. It is an Inland Empire activity and support organization for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and questioning youth (ages 13-20 years old), their families and their friends.