Speakers Bureau/Educator/Outreach Volunteer
Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance
We are looking for volunteers who have a unique insight and a desire to work with LGBT+ youth and help us develop community connections and resources online! If you have a desire to share your lived experiences, help LGBT+ youth, and give back to the community, this is the position for you!
- Creates content for our social media/website which educates the community on how to cope with community issues
- Maintain contact with others in the community and network with other LGBT+ orgs
- Promotes a positive awareness of RPYA
- Use your unique experience to help others in similar situations.
- May help manage social media accounts as needed
About Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance
3041 North Sierra Way, San Bernardino, CA 92405, US
The mission of Rainbow Pride Youth Alliance is to provide a safe, healthy, and enriching environment for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and intersex (LGBTQI) youth of the Inland Empire.
RPYA is a grassroots California non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which was founded in 2001. It is an Inland Empire activity and support organization for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and questioning youth (ages 13-20 years old), their families and their friends.