13 people are interested
Writer for Guatemala Nonprofit Blog
13 people are interested
Pionero Philanthropy is a nonprofit assessment organization that provides verified information about Guatemalan nonprofits for stakeholders to access online and via our consultancy services. We believe reliable information leads to more effective giving, and that together we can create a brighter future for Guatemalan communities.
Pionero Philanthropy is seeking Volunteer Copywriters with superior English skills to help us write clear, concise, and engaging copy for our publications and websites that adhere to our brand voice and standards.
We are aiming to publish at least 2 or more blog pieces every month that are engaging for wider audiences interested in Guatemala, nonprofits, and philanthropy. We will provide writers with blog outlines, keywords, guidance, and relevant statistics.
- Minimum 6-month commitment (1 article per month) OR at least 6 blog articles (approx 800 - 1000 words each)
- Over 18
- Fluency and Native Level Written English Skills - At least Bachelors level
- Ability to write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Proven experience and evidence of English written skills for blogs/websites
- Interest in Nonprofits
- Interest in Guatemala
- Sensitivity in using language to convey and explain complicated and delicate issues
- Ability to remain open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Experience with SEO and Marketing are a plus
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Need for minimal supervision
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of grassroots nonprofit environments
- Knowledge and experience of Guatemala's social, economic, political, and cultural arenas
About PIONERO PHILANTHROPY INC
4618 SEAGRAPE DR, LAUD BY SEA, FL 33308, US
Our MISSION is to support grassroots nonprofits in creating a brighter future for Guatemalan communities by guiding donors on their philanthropic journey, making a meaningful and lasting impact. Our VISION is to be the industry leader and trailblazer for the philanthropy sector in Central America. To have a proven track record of creating meaningful outcomes.
Complete and independently verified information on the nonprofit environment in Guatemala simply does not exist, until now.
Pionero Philanthropy, is more than a Philanthropy Consultancy, we are turning into the data authority on the nonprofit environment in Guatemala. We are currently building an interactive map and database of ALL nonprofits in Guatemala that fit our criteria.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Reading / Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Approx 2 -6 hours a week, 6-month commitment (1 article per month) OR at least 6 blog articles (approx 800 - 1000 words each)