The Donations Coordinator will assist in procuring donations for events throughout the year (raffles at bars, alcohol and food for the Anniversary/half birthday events). These items help to not only fund-raise to support our operations but also as a thank you to our volunteers for them commitment to us and our partners!
- Communicate via Slack with all VU Chicago board and committee members, as an open forum and method of organization
- Participate in quarterly Leadership team meetings. This is typically a 1 hour commitment 4 times a year outside of normal business hours (~6pm start time)
- Arrive at monthly events early and stay late to assist with set up and clean up of events
- Attend a minimum of 10 monthly events a year
If you would like to be considered, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/b73YagRRhdePepeo7
You can reach out to Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
About Volunteering Untapped Chicago
2707 N Mildred Ave., Chicago, IL 60614, US
Improving Chicago through increasing volunteerism.
Chicago possesses compassionate individuals who care about their communities and want to make a change. Up until now though, those individuals and their individual talents have been underutilized.
That’s where we come in. We strive to "untap" resources and opportunities in Chicago for those we serve. There’s a huge group of talented young professionals in the city who want to volunteer. We connect those volunteers with a wide array of nonprofits in the Chicagoland area, whether directly through our events, or through connections we help cultivate outside the structure of our program.
Community is central to our organization. After volunteering on the second Saturday morning of every month, we reward the hard work of our volunteers by tapping beers at the bar, tapping into new connections with other young people, and tapping into new opportunities and relationships through giving back and inspiring change in our communities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 15, 2021
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Approximately 1-3 hours per week, flexible to your schedule
- Reach out to learn more or apply here: https://forms.gle/b73YagRRhdePepeo7