4 people are interested
Remote Fundraising Committee Member
ORGANIZATION: VIBRANT HEALTH
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Enthusiastic and experienced fundraisers who will help develop and implement strategic fundraising plans and drive revenue necessary to support VHA’s programs, projects and initiatives in order to execute its mission. Please reach us at 888-247-4911. Thank you!
We need people committed to the goal of raising funds to ensure the financial viability and stability of the organization.
- Design fundraising plans, recruit for implementation and oversee the operations
- Develop and maintain a current and long-term fundraising strategy
- Develop an annual calendar for the committee’s activities, including critical dates, milestones, and required board actions
- Engage in promotion
- Participate in special events and fundraising
- Track and report progress toward fundraising goals
- Analyze, develop and strengthen relationships with current and prospective major donors
- Analyze, develop and strengthen relationships with current and prospective major sponsors, design sponsorship packages, and work with staff and Board to develop them
- Tap networks for potential donors of money, time, and in-kind
- Monitor & support fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place
- Ensure that donors are acknowledged through thank you emails and recognized in our monthly newsletter by passing that information to the Newsletter editor
- Ensure that VHA fundraising efforts are cost-effective
- Find, create, and implement fundraising opportunities
About VIBRANT HEALTH
PO BOX 2341, WOODSTOCK, GA 30188, US
To work to prevent life-threatening disease by educating the public on healthy lifestyle choices to maintain good health naturally. VHA promotes physical, emotional, spiritual and cognitive fitness & health.
VHA has been bringing health & fitness presentations to churches, businesses and non-profit organizations since 2005. We have hosted city challenges in the Atlanta metro-area involving local residents, businesses & city employees in fun activities to bring about improvements in individual health outcomes with a holistic approach.
Currently we are building a presentation aimed at bringing a healing sense of belonging & connectedness to the African American community through a Black history presentation that goes back beyond the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2024
- Program Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Internet Research
- People 55+
- 5 to 10 hours per week
- Sponsorship or donor or sales experience required