Marketing Internship at Global Healthcare NGO
If you are a whizz at social media, enjoy writing, and love digital marketing, this internship could be the perfect placement for you! Develop your CV/Resume and help raise awareness about equitable healthcare access for women all over the world through a Digital Marketing Internship at Project Kilimanjaro.
Project Kilimanjaro is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works to co-design innovative and culturally sensitive solutions in healthcare technology and education to decrease healthcare inequity in underserved communities.
The project has the need to emphasize on large audiences with its message and communicate with donors, stakeholders and beneficiaries. This is vital to the growth of the projects and participates in healthcare awareness in the communities. The aim is to create a large awareness platform and encourage as many people as possible to get activity involved and support women around the world. The internship offers those with experience in and awareness of social media platforms the opportunity to participate in growing the online presence of a global NGO!
The position will require a 10-15 hour per week commitment. This is an unpaid internship. Students from any state within the United States are encouraged to apply, and we will work with your university/college to help you receive credit for your work with us. You will report into and be mentored by the Marketing Director who has decades of experience running Marketing and Communications campaigns for several Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and four different presidential campaigns
* At the direction of the Marketing Director execute marketing campaigns across social media channels and mediums such as articles, videos, infographics, and more.
* Prepare and tailor presentations as needed.
* Design and present new social media campaign ideas and maintain our social media editorial calendar.
* Using CANVA, Photoshop, Video Editing
* Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
* Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
* Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
Essential functions/working conditions:
* Demonstrates responsibility in responsiveness, i.e. we don’t have to chase you for assignments
* Must have an interest in prospect research and writing
* Must be able to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Drive/Sheets
* Proficient verbal and written communicator
* Ability to connect with others and develop relationships
* Committed to the mission of promoting equitable health access for women and children internationally
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Ability to maintain detailed records and confidential information
Due to COVID restrictions in 2021 this is a virtual internship. Weekly zoom meetings and frequent email contact will be the main means of communication. TO APPLY: please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
About PROJECT KILIMANJARO
5816 CHESTERFIELD CT, SAN JOSE, CA 95138, US
To promote the health and wellness of women and children internationally through sustainable community development, global cooperation, and cultural understanding.
Project Kilimanjaro is a non-profit organization that promotes the health and wellness of women and children internationally. Based in San Diego, California, students and professionals alike work together to raise awareness and funds about ongoing projects in Tanzania that focus on the HIV/AIDS crisis, as well as the lack of menstrual health management, accessible first-aid resources, and clean water in Maasai villages in the Longido District. With a diverse set of volunteers coming from North America, European Union, Australia, and Asia we work to ensure sustainable community development, global cooperation, and a greater sense of cultural understanding to bridge the divide between international communities. Visit our website www.projectkiliforkids.org to learn more!