- Ensure ongoing program excellence, meticulous project evaluation, and consistently excellent communications
- Develop and implement processes; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
- Involvement with strategic direction for local and national operations
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain VHA volunteers and management team
- Represent VHA as needed, for important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Oversee marketing, branding and promotion
- Ensure we deliver the highest quality programs, products and services
All board members have a fundraising responsibility and are encouraged to leverage their personal network. The overall time commitment is approximately 12 hours per month for a two year board term.
About VIBRANT HEALTH
PO BOX 2341, WOODSTOCK, GA 30188, US
To work to prevent life-threatening disease by educating the public on healthy lifestyle choices to maintain good health naturally. VHA promotes physical, emotional, spiritual and cognitive fitness & health.
VHA has been bringing health & fitness presentations to churches, businesses and non-profit organizations since 2005. We have hosted city challenges in the Atlanta metro-area involving local residents, businesses & city employees in fun activities to bring about improvements in individual health outcomes with a holistic approach.
Currently we are building a presentation aimed at bringing a healing sense of belonging & connectedness to the African American community through a Black history presentation that goes back beyond the Transatlantic Slave Trade.