13 people are interested
Constant Contact Communications Specialist
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Miami Dade
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
As the Constant Contact Communications Specialist you would be assisting the SCORE Miami-Dade chapter with email marketing, internal and external communication, and participate in event and communications calls for the chapter.
SCORE Miami-Dade provides resources for free, or at minimal cost, to small business owners to help them expand and grow their business. By volunteering in this role, you would make a significant impact within your local community because you would be ensuring that our clients are aware of upcoming or new workshops, events, and resources. Familiarity with Constant Contact, an email marketing platform, is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Create webinar/workshop promotions in Constant Contact. Ensure all webinar/workshop information entered is correct. This includes reviewing the following components of an event:
- Registration page
- Invitation email
- Reminder email
- Registration question
The amount of time associated with this task can vary depending on whether a webinar/workshop is introducing a new topic, is an existing webinar/workshop that can be copied over, or an old webinar/workshop needing new branding. Task also requires gathering accompanying information for the event (e.g., topic summary, speaker biography)
- Send email newsletters to chapter’s distribution list
- Weekly email featuring upcoming webinar/workshop and relevant resources
- Monthly newsletter: This is a pre-made template, but local information will need to be incorporated before distribution
- Miscellaneous email for special communications
- Conduct analysis and research to identify content for weekly newsletter and review data to gauge communication effectiveness (e.g., click rates, open rates)
- Other tasks
- Participate in 1 to 3 calls/week discussing emails for the chapter and district
- Participate on the monthly Event Committee calls
This volunteer position requires between 12-16 hrs/month.If interested in this opportunity, please apply at www.score.org/volunteer. Within the application, please mention in the open text field that you are applying regarding the Constant Contact Communications Specialist position and we will be sure to respond back as soon as possible.
About SCORE Miami Dade
2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd., #600, Miami, FL 33134, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 8, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 12-16 hours/month
- Volunteer will need to meet required deadlines for posting communications in Constant Contact and have flexibility within their schedule to accomodate to the requirements of the role.