ANGELS WINGS CANCER CHILDREN FOUNDATION
- Evaluate and analyze Angel Wings development processes and outcomes to grow the organization;
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with corporate, foundation, individual, third-party, and other supporters;
- Enter data accurately and manage data with Excel;
- Run fundraising data reports and conduct analyses for both internal and external use, and provide regular fundraising and communication reports to the Executive Director;
- Conduct online giving activities and manage email and web-based communication;
- Represent Angel Wings at applicable networking and other external mission-related fundraising events;
- Create mission-focused messages to effectively articulate Angel Wings special role and impact;
- Manage on-brand social media communication to constituents using multiple platforms;
- Document and update all processes performed in a manual for sustainability and replicability;
- Provide recommendations to the Executive Director proposing where and how to best spend fundraising time on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis;
- Create, manage, and implement the strategic and tactical fundraising plan to acquire, retain, and grow the organization’s donor prospects, donor base, and meaningful in-kind contributions;
- Manage effective use of prospect and grant research tools;
- Perform other tasks as needed and/or assigned.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ANGELS WINGS CANCER CHILDREN FOUNDATION
180 MILLVIEW DR, PITTSBURGH, PA 15238, US
Angels Wings Cancer Children Foundation's mission is to provide a level of comfort and care for children who are experiencing long-term medical treatment. We aim to provide a safe environment for kids to learn, collaborate, explore, and grow.
Angels Wings Cancer Children Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that aims to advocate for palliative care and palliative care centers around the globe. We partner with the Beijing Pediatric Palliative Care Center. Located across the street from the Beijing Children’s Hospital, they conveniently serve as a day-time activity center for children and their families with serious blood or cancer-related conditions.