American Red Cross - Virginia Region
- You’ll also need to meet these important qualifications:
- Have a valid state driver's license and proof of insurance
- Have 3 years driving experience and a clean driving record
- Can lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to follow safety protocols and directions consistently and thoroughly.
- Safety First! Our need for volunteers is constant and continues to evolve as we navigate this Coronavirus health crisis. If you are interested in serving to meet essential service needs in the public, review the CDC guidance for people who are at higher risk for severe illness, consult your healthcare provider, and follow local guidance. The number one priority of the American Red Cross is the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, blood donors and recipients, and clients.
About American Red Cross - Virginia Region
352 Church Avenue SW, Roanoke, VA 24016, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.