website - Design
SAVING JANE INC
Saving Jane, Inc., an NGO that educates on human trafficking and empowers survivors of human trafficking, is looking for a website designer to join our team. This volunteer will work closely with the communication manager to redesign our educational website, www. savingjane.org, to be more user-friendly, visually succinct, and an accurate source for information on human trafficking. This is an opportunity to add to one's portfolio while making a difference.
- Proficient in square space website design
- Ability to embed videos, audio, articles, and PDF pages onto a website
- At least one year's experience with web design
- Available for a weekly, 45-minute phone call with team, preferably during late afternoons and evenings EST
- Willingness to share their insights and opinions with the team
- Creative thinker
- Independent worker
- Experience with design editing software such as ClipArt or Adobe Photoshop
- Reliable and meet deadlines.
About SAVING JANE INC
187 E WARM SPRINGS RD STE B249, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119, US
Saving Jane empowers survivors of all forms of modern-day slavery and human trafficking to live the life that they want to live. Saving Jane is committed to ending all forms of these crimes through raising the public’s awareness, education, the transformation of lives of impacted individuals, and the creation of systems, technology and policies to protect and support impacted individuals or prevent the formation of social conditions conducive to trafficking.
Saving Jane empowers human trafficking survivors by freeing them from the trauma of their past experiences. Our mission has expanded into awareness and prevention as we discovered for ourselves the size of the scope of the issue. Saving Jane is committed to a world free of slavery, where no person is ever bought or sold and where the wounds of the past are fully healed.