Greenstand is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that creates mobile technology for better reforestation. Our tree growers, predominantly in rural communities in the Global South, can earn a sustainable living by planting, caring for, and tracking trees on our Treetracker app.
As we build, we need someone to help us developing our business/client relationships and managing our CRM contacts within HubSpot.
- Experience working in HubSpot - required or must have an extremely strong desire to learn
- Excellent communications skills - this position will require copious collaboration with many team members & organizations around the world.
- Experience in business development & CRM, with particular regard to maintaining client relationships & managing HubSpot content to increase effectiveness of our customer communication.
- Great attention to detail, including proper grammar and usage in written client communications.
- Passion for the environment and/or poverty alleviation
In return for your support, we can offer:
- Letter confirming your volunteer hours and projects
- Professional reference(s)
- Valuable experience gained & leadership opportunities
- Engagement with a team of global professionals
Please begin by filling out this form
and a Greenstand team member will get back to you: https://forms.gle/2cFwLzCBCjzAtNRBA
721 Depot Drive, ANCHORAGE, AK 99501, US
Greenstand is a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization developing open-source technology to address climate change and alleviate poverty through digitizing environmental goods and services. We are made up of about 505 contributors across the globe. Our Treetracker app verifies and tracks individual trees, thus creating transparency in the reforestation sphere. Organizations and donors can locate individual trees and trade their ecological impact. By facilitating ownership of trees and their ecological services, Greenstand allows for tree-growing organizations to stay accountable.
Greenstand develops mobile technology for better forestation techniques. Through our Treetracker app, rural smallholder farmers in some of the most remote communities on the planet are able to earn a sustainable income by planting, caring for, and tracking trees. Each tree grower takes a geotagged photo of their tree and uploads it to the Treetracker’s verification system, where Greenstanders verify that each photographed tree is alive and growing. Verified trees are digitized as Impact Tokens, which can be traded or sold among other Impact Wallet users within the Treetracker app.
Nasiyan was our first Treetracker. A single mother living with extreme visual and hearing impairments, she could barely afford to keep food on the table for herself and her three sons. However, since she began growing and tracking trees with Greenstand, her life has been looking up. Her young forest has become a small biodiversity hotspot, and with the income she has earned from tracking trees, she can now afford to send her boys to school.
Are you interested in helping us fight climate change and extreme poverty? We’re interested in you! Please check out our open opportunities or shoot us an email at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!