Sacred Cycle Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
SACRED CYCLE INC
The Sacred Cycle programming committee is looking for an Operations Coordinator for our 2021 program. Volunteer will work directly with the Sacred Cycle Programming Committee to assist in the design and implementation of specific advocacy and support for historically underrepresented, marginalized, and under resourced communities in Colorado (inclusive of all forms of identity, such as race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, language, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, ability, age, etc). Ideal candidate has experience with organizational perspectives of inclusion work. Spanish speaking preferred.
- Fluency in: Google Drive, Asana
- Knowledge of current research and best practices in diversity and inclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to envision, develop and implement systems, policies, training and programs to foster a healthy and inclusive healing community.
- Initial onboarding call: 30 minutes
- Programming Committee Onboarding: 1 hour
- Ongoing: 10-15 hours/month
- Software training: Google Drive, Asana
Please apply for this position here: https://thesacredcycle.org/contact/get-involved/
About SACRED CYCLE INC
345 COLORADO AVENUE, CARBONDALE, CO 81623, US
We empower survivors of sexual abuse and sexual assault through therapy and mountain biking, creating a sacred cycle of recovery, personal development, and community impact.
Sacred Cycle aspires to empower sexually abused and assaulted survivors, residing in Colorado, by providing a safe community to support their healing. Through a combination of therapy and wilderness therapy clients discover and break through barriers to become more confident in their personal recovery journey. Through this healing cycle, survivors become an empowering force to help other survivors.