- strong woman of faith, who believes Jesus Christ is her savior and agrees with Moseka's mission
- Identify grant funding opportunities.
- Writes, submits and manages grant proposals.
- Furnishes prospective funders with supporting documents and required reports.
- Collaborates with Publication Director to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborates with President and Development Director to compile annual reports.
- Maintains records in hard copies and computer databases.
- AssistsPresident with Board reports and special projects.
About MOSEKA ACTION PROJECT
24794 Miners Mill Place, Aldie, VA 20105, US
Our organization is a 501c3 nonprofit that brings life-changing education opportunities, through the love of Jesus Christ, to victimized women and their children in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Moseka provides access to education using grant and scholarship programs. Victimized women and their children will receive education, as it is necessary for financial success and to break the chain of the poverty. We will continually accept new grant and scholarship recipients on an annual basis. By doing so, Moseka influences and transforms communities in the area. There will also be future projects regarding health initiatives, environmental sanitation and school projects.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Background Check Must be at least 25 2-3 hours per week Bachelor's degree or higher preferred. Experience with grant writing.