INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) ASSISTANT
GUIDING THE WISE INC
Full Job Description
- Assist the IT Department in the general administration and active monitoring, implementation, and configuration of all computer hardware/software systems.
- Perform IT-related special projects.
- Review daily system logs including custom reporting creation to generate daily tasks for the IT Staff to address.
- Inventory and resource management IT assets and materials.
- Perform computer administration tasks as defined
- Provide customer service to internal/external users that need help desk assistance
- Assist the Executive Director of IT with day to day duties
High school diploma or GED and two (2) years of experience in the field; or technical certification or associated degree.
- College-level education training in a Computer Technology related field of study.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products and systems.
Monday-Thursday, 5:30PM-8:30PM (EST) or 11:00 AM-2:00 PM (EST)
About GUIDING THE WISE INC
101 NE 3RD AVE, SUITE 1500, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301, US
At Guiding The Wise Incorporated, our mission is to improve the health of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. We achieve this by providing subsidized and superior quality health and fitness services that inspire healthier communities low income communities.
Guiding The Wise is a public health based non profit organization that offers a subsidized digital wellness platform that connects consumers to affordable health and fitness options. Our primary focus is to provide affordable tailored and customizable preventative care for persons of all fitness levels. Our wellness program promotes healthy behaviors by using upbeat, fun, interactive and integrative approaches. This medical and healthcare professional led program, was designed to provide services that can contribute to the reduction of obesity, nutrition based diseases, high blood pressure and cardiac issues while also focusing on building self esteem and other wellness areas that the client would like to focus on.