College Now & Career Network
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and assisting the Volunteer Manager with directing the volunteer programs
- Organizes coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the office, various projects, departments and organizations programs.
- Works with corporations and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers
- Sets up and attend volunteer meetings
- Reports to Volunteer Manager on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
About College Now & Career Network
1007 N. Federal Highway, Unit 322, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, US
To inspire high school students and young adults from underrepresented communities to earn college certificates, secure 21st-century jobs, and learn about personal finance and entrepreneurship.
We are a new nonprofit educational program for high school students and young adults. Our goal is to inspire 1000 high school students a year to earn a college certificate, secure an internship, or a 21-century job with a liveable wage.