At Project N95 we are focused on getting safe, high-quality PPE into the hands of front-line workers. As a site merchandiser at Project N95, you will be able to help us break down barriers to people getting high-quality PPE by helping us set up an e-commerce site/ marketplace that is easy for buyers to navigate and understand.
We are looking for people to help us load products onto our site and help with the management of these goods. If you have a background in retail, e-commerce, or business analytics then you could be a great fit for this role.
That being said, anyone who is able to balance attention to detail with the overall organizational mission would be able to help out and make an impact in this role.
- Work with marketplace/ e-commerce team leadership to create a positive experience for buyers coming to Project N95 who need PPE
- Help ensure that supplier product entries are accurate, clearly displayed, and easy to understand for buyers without experience purchasing PPE
- Escalate questions about product quality to the sourcing team to ensure that the entries on our site are accurate
- Recommend opportunities to improve supplier images and product details by researching product displays on other websites, using subjective measures, and reviewing sales data to identify items that are under performing to expectations
- Assist in loading new products onto the site for marketplace suppliers and special events
- Maximize the capabilities of the site to create optimized product displays and to build out special events and promotions
- Help marketplace team with entering special event pricing and shipping information for products on the Project N95 site
- Identify opportunities to market specific items together in special collections, so that our buyers can easily find the right products for their specific needs
This role is 100% remote.
- Ability to handle complex situations with multiple stakeholders - Savvy with technology and comfortable with data - Strong sense of urgency - Able to work independently and within a team
To protect healthcare and essential workers, as well as vulnerable communities by providing equitable access as quickly as possible to vetted PPE
After launching on March 21st, 2020, Project N95 is now a leading rapid-response, charitable 501(c)(3) organization addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and PPE shortage crisis, having provided more than 5 million units of PPE to healthcare and essential workers.
We provide verified healthcare and community organizations the opportunity to purchase PPE, including vetted respirators, masks, gloves, & face shields, at prices they can afford or for free with philanthropic support.
We are volunteer-powered, including 100-plus individuals with backgrounds in sourcing, healthcare, government, startups, and technology.
We are committed to transparency and serve as a trusted partner for healthcare and essential workers, including major medical associations - AAFP, ACP, and AMA.
We believe that anyone for whom work is essential deserves to have the PPE they need to do their job safely.
Emergency & Safety
Health & Medicine
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
February 11, 2021
Website Project Management
Retail / Sales
Orientation or Training
We have a saying here at Project N95, that the most important donation we can receive is the one you can't get back, your time. The minimum time commitment for this position would be 5-10 hours