Advocacy Coach Inc
We're on a mission to prove that everyone has what it takes to change unjust policies impacting their communities. Individuals, organizations, and foundations work with aCoach.org to launch advocacy campaigns and create a positive impact.
aCoach.org’s platform empowers anyone to wield the policy change skills of better funded, more sophisticated entities. Our trained advocacy coaches co-design social justice campaigns with individuals and community organizations, as well as provide the resources needed for success. Our technology is designed to scale 10X more community campaigns for justice, while helping campaigns have an outsized impact. We have created the first version of our platform and are now starting to reach out to community-based organizations interested in launching social justice campaigns. You can see one of our first campaigns here:
We need smart and creative leaders with a passion for helping communities and some social media knowledge to grow support for these campaigns and the organization. You will work with a small team on a part-time basis (5-10 hours/week minimum) to grow the organization!
You don't need to be an expert, but you should have the drive to become one! Build your network, learn some new skills, build upon existing ones, add experience to your resume, and make a difference now!
- Work with the social media team to propose, create and implement promotional items and social media graphics
- Project examples include infographics, brochures, logos, flyers, posters, Facebook event banners, Instagram grid posts, social media graphics and web site updates
- Create images and graphics that convey a message while keeping consistent with aCoach's branding guidelines
- Design marketing collateral and slide decks
- Plan and coordinate project activities to meet team deadlines
- Translate concepts into visual storytelling, wireframes and creative concepts.
- Experience using Canva or other graphic design tools
- Experience working in small teams Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Passion for social justice
- Strong desire to make a positive impact on society
- Experience working in small teams (3-4 people)
- Willingness to learn on the fly
- Entrepreneurial spirit to built the non-profit up
- Excellent organizational, communication and visual skills
- Experience using Slack, Gmail, and Google Drive
- Worked with non-profit organizations in the past
- Creating media assets, slide decks, and marketing collateral
- Working remotely
About Advocacy Coach Inc
490 43rd Street, Suite 350, Oakland, CA 94609, US
aCoach.org helps organizations and individuals advocate for change by providing expert coaches, funding and the tools you need to address an issue in your community.
Unlike online petitions and "clicktivism," you collaborate closely with advocacy experts to design a winning campaign that uses little-known strategies to change policies.
aCoach.org’s proven, step-by-step approach helps you achieve the change your community needs.
You'll also get the money and tools you need to succeed