New Year, New You
American Red Cross: Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso Region
This is a Volunteer position with the American Red Cross to help provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
- Welcome and greet donors, and assist with initial intake of the blood donation process
- Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately
- Make reminder calls, reschedule donor appointments and perform follow up activities as directed
- Model excellent customer service
- Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution
- Gain valuable training and experience while providing an invaluable service to you community
- Network and meet new people
- Develop customer service skills that last a lifetime
Job Type: Volunteer
Pay: $0.00 per year
Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About American Red Cross: Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso Region
4747 N. 22nd St. Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85015, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.