Fundraising Team Volunteers Needed
AUTOIMMUNE COMMUNITY INSTITUTE
The Autoimmune Community Institute is a nonprofit 501c3 organization dedicated to autoimmune health equity, and we need your help with locating funding opportunities.
We began in 2020 and are the only known nonprofit dedicated to supporting health equity and diversity in improving autoimmune quality of life for all communities including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's, multiple sclerosis, and many more.
Build your fundraising skills with us, or share your expertise to support our organization.
We are seeking:
- Grant writers
- Strategy team members to contact potential funders
- Research team to locate potential funders and grant opportunities
- Volunteers who can get the word out about our work and our program funding needs
- Help with designing and setting up a monthly recurring donation program from people who support autoimmune communities
- Program/event design for fundraising such as walks and other outdoor fundraising events
- Help with locating and contacting sponsorships for upcoming seminars, workshops, conferences and events
Letters of recommendation are available to build your resume. We also support student programs as preceptor for course credit requirements.
About AUTOIMMUNE COMMUNITY INSTITUTE
1919 SAN DIEGO AVE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92110, US
Dedicated to autoimmune health equity through research, advocacy, and support.
We are a nonprofit organization that originated during the COVID pandemic, and are dedicated to autoimmune health equity, research and advocacy. We provide support to diverse autoimmune communities, conduct community based participatory research, and conduct advocacy and health education support. We are the only known autoimmune organization by, for, and about autoimmune communities for health equity.