DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The WonderSeed Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
We are the WonderSeed Foundation, a licensed 501c3 that needs your help. We have an innovative approach to preventing youth initiation into drugs and recidivism in the juvenile justice system. Our unique emotional intelligence platform provides interactive brain training tools that stimulate the development of the prefrontal cortex. Our customized methodology fosters emotional intelligence and helps today’s youth make better decisions that will build a brighter tomorrow.
Our mission is to teach and promote emotional intelligence through immersive technology and storytelling, with the long-term mission to help shape an enlightened future. Come volunteer with an exciting team with a people-first attitude and help further our mission.
As much as we'd love to train all of our volunteers, many of our roles require prior skills.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support the organization’s objectives, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Create policies and procedures for the marketing team and organization
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop marketing campaigns and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns in achieving their stated objectives, including impact, and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 30, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 6 hours per week
- Note: Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.