14 people are interested
14 people are interested
We are looking for a WordPress Developer that can assist us in managing and developing our Beards & Books website.
The role will involve tasks such as making updates where needed, uploading media, editing text, and supporting other website editors to ensure the smooth working and aesthetic appearance of the website.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience in working with websites
- Knowledge of WordPress and the Elementor page builder software
- Knowledge of how plugins work with WordPress (updating existing, installing additional, etc)
- Some website troubleshooting
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work with others
- Patience to understand how our systems work
- To be proactive and use initiative
- A can do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- An eye for detail
If you are interested in the role, please complete the application form using the link below:
Please could you send a short email subject titled 'Volunteer and the position you would like to volunteer for’ to email@example.com and include a suitable contact number that we can reach you on as we may text or call you at some point.
Beards & Books Team
About Beards & Books
Hallam i-Labs, Sheffield, S1 2GB, GB
One of Beard’s & Book’s key social aims is to increase the representation of BAME communities in education through the use of multicultural books from its vast pop-up library, as well as several services including storytime events; a mentoring; a tuition service with a high proportion of BAME tutors; producing online educational content; book subscription boxes which we sell to the public. Our endeavours seek to encourage children to gain a deeper understanding of the diverse range of cultures that make up modern-day British society, in particular the BAME community.
Beards & Books is an educational programme designed to improve the literacy and numeracy skills of children across the U.K. The organisation has expanded its curriculum over time to teach children about positive life skills with the hope of moulding students into confident, informed citizens. Currently, our curriculum covers important topics such as healthy nutrition, critical thought, and culinary skills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 25, 2021
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Must be at least 18
- 2- 4 hours per week
- If you are interested in this role . Please fill in the application form below https://forms.gle/zcyaDCWoDxYsWq3p7 Thanks,