Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is currently looking for a UX Designer to volunteer with us on our Web Team! As a UX Designer, you will help maintain our website as we roll out new content.
- Update pages and content on Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối’s website
- Design new pages and layouts when needed, either as wireframes, prototypes or final designs
- Create email templates using HTML and inline CSS for email campaigns in Vertical Response
- Be an active team member and comfortable working with people from all walks of life
- Participate in weekly meetings and take on tasks when assigned
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Take initiative and show leadership
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Knowledge of mobile responsive design Cross-browser compatibility (e.g. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
Preferred Qualifications: PHP and WordPress template design Bootstrap Framework Knowledge of visual design, current web design trends and marketing strategies UX design
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/