Virtual Journalism Internship
Dialekt is currently in search of Journalism Interns to write weekly articles for our company blog. This position is virtual, and there will be no in-person contact. If you're interested in this opportunity, you can apply at https://tinyurl.com/dialektinternship.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us over email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Conduct research on various topics relating to our mission (e.g. immigration, employment disparities)
- Write and/or edit 1-2 articles per week for our company blog
- Assist with outreach and advocacy initiatives
- Strong strong writing and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Previous experience writing for a newspaper or blog is helpful, but not required
- Will have the opportunity to obtain service hours or course credit for your work
- Gain experience in journalism and build your confidence in the field
- Be able to expand your network through the organization and external partners
- Add this internship experience to your college application/resume
2975 ORANGE BRACE RD, Riverwoods, IL 60015, US
To bring together all American citizens, both natural-born and immigrant, in order to bridge the gap of misunderstanding, and educate on the culture, language, and attitudes of individuals from all around the world.
Dialekt is a student-run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to battling occupational mismatch by providing a variety of free educational and career advancement services to immigrants.