Bright Path Center
Bright Path's Outreach Coordinator will oversee and manage our outreach program.
Job duties include:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute an annual outreach plan.
- Recruit, train, and utilize volunteers and interns.
- Oversee community outreach efforts.
- Organize and participate at community outreach activities to educate the broader community about activities and projects.
- Organize events to promote public awareness or knowledge of community needs, programs, or project developments.
- Provide support in implementation and coordination of activities with outside service agencies and organizations.
- Assess current communities needs/availability, gather resources and continue to update resource list.
- Keep detailed records of all program activities and outcomes including tracking progress.
- Plan/attend weekly team meetings.
- Maintain and update the client and resource contact list.
- Perform Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Bright Path Center
5800 S. EASTERN AVE 5TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA 90040, US
Our mission at the Bright Path Center is to provide support and services to low income, homeless, at risk, disabled individuals and families.
Bright Path Center is a non-profit that directs at risk individuals on a successful path and inspires them to make a meaningful difference in the world through a variety of wellness and enhancement programs.