Fundraising and Development Director
Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit
This position, along with the regular board duties of directing the direction of the organization, attending regular meetings, voting on board matters,etc. is focussed on securing the financial present and future of BITSS. That includes the ability to provide stipends to guest instructors and staff that everyone can be comfortable with, scholarships to as many kids as we have room for that need the assistance, in addition to being able to afford taking the kids to new and exciting places each year.
- Identifying grants to apply to/ showing others the correct websites and criteria, and having them compile a list of suitable grants
- Ensuring the applications are completed appropriately and submitted on time
- Communicating with marketing, providing them with timing for donation request on the email blasts and social media
- Heading the push for creative fundraisers, and overseeing to some extent volunteers assigned to organizing them
- Write Thank-You notes to donors
- Collaborate with others on the board to determine budget and allocation of funds for staff, travel stipends, and scholarships
About Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit
PO BOX 135, MANSFIELD, MA 02048, US
Bringing young women with Turner syndrome together for fun, enriching experiences that foster independence and community.
The Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit (BITSS) is a non-profit organization that was founded to create a fulfilling, safe, and fun summer experience for young women with Turner syndrome between the ages of 12 and 19. Our goal is to help our attendees forge new memories, friendships, and skills with other teens with TS from around the globe.
BITSS is committed to creating an environment that promotes independence and community. We are dedicated to making our summit an enriching place for our attendees, as well as taking measures to keep parents informed while their daughters are away.
BITSS hopes to start an international community to augment national and regional organizations. We provide an opportunity to meet other young women with TS from different backgrounds, countries, and continents.