Marketing and Communications Intern
Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit
Role Description :
The Marketing and Communications Intern serves under the Marketing Director, building experience and valuable marketing skills in this completely remote position.
- Drafting a monthly newsletter, including information about TS, and BITSS related items, circulating the newsletter on or about the 15th of each month to the BITSS mailing list for the marketing director to review.
- Posting on the BITSS page on FB, Twitter and Instagram, as well as interacting with other organizations’ pages, in accordance with BITSS social medial guidelines.
- Creating or assisting with an annual promotional video, to be circulated for board approval prior to it going live.
- Developing a draft flyer promoting upcoming Summit with certain highlight activities (via prog.)
- Interacting with prospective participants and their families who reach out through social media platforms. Represent and promote BITSS at local TSSUS Meetings, national conferences, and related opportunities.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Receptive to constructive friendly feedback
- Creativity / outside the box thinking
About Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit
PO BOX 135, MANSFIELD, MA 02048, US
Bringing young women with Turner syndrome together for fun, enriching experiences that foster independence and community.
The Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit (BITSS) is a non-profit organization that was founded to create a fulfilling, safe, and fun summer experience for young women with Turner syndrome between the ages of 12 and 19. Our goal is to help our attendees forge new memories, friendships, and skills with other teens with TS from around the globe.
BITSS is committed to creating an environment that promotes independence and community. We are dedicated to making our summit an enriching place for our attendees, as well as taking measures to keep parents informed while their daughters are away.
BITSS hopes to start an international community to augment national and regional organizations. We provide an opportunity to meet other young women with TS from different backgrounds, countries, and continents.