Johnson Memorial Health Volunteer
Johnson Memorial Health
Why Volunteer at JMH?
Volunteers are a valuable part of the patient and guest experience, and you can join us in delivering excellent care and service. Here are some benefits to becoming a JMH Volunteer.
- Meet new people, learn new skills and make lasting friendships with others on the volunteer team
- Receive a free meal in the Willow Cafe for each 4-hour shift
- Earn awards and recognition at celebrations
- Receive free JMH Gear
- Receive discounts to fun events through JMH's Employee Activities Committee
- Receive access to JMH Fitness Gym Equipment
08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Johnson Memorial Health
1125 W. Jefferson St., Franklin, IN 46131, US
Johnson Memorial Health will provide quality health care services for our community.
Johnson Memorial Health is a nationally recognized network of physicians, services and health care resources based in Johnson County, Indiana. The centerpiece, Johnson Memorial Hospital in Franklin, Indiana, has been serving as the county’s only hospital since 1947.
We proudly employ more than 100 dedicated physicians and medical specialists. We are licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health and accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, among many other licensing and regulatory agencies.