Digital Video & Motion Graphics Producer and Editor
Are you a passionate, accomplished and creative video producer who wants to make a difference in the world? Bring your enthusiasm and talent to ROCKBlue (rockblue.org), an international non-profit with a global team of change makers working to bring sustainable clean water and sanitation to urban areas in developing countries - now in sub-Saharan Africa and later in Asia and Latin America. As our video specialist, you will help us to conceptualize and develop impactful videos and motion graphics as we tackle the global water crisis by expanding our impact this year from reaching over 5 million people in 5 countries to more than 30 million in 7 countries.
How you’ll help
Developing and producing innovative short videos and motion graphics.
- Creating video content that can be shared to various web platforms that include (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Visualizing and crafting animations based off verbal or written concepts to tell a story or convey information.
- Producing data-driven videos and animations (from charts to infographics).
2+ years of video production experience in a digital environment.
- Advanced familiarity with editing and creating video in various file formats (from animated GIFs to MP4s).
- Strong hands-on experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- A strong portfolio of work showing design across digital, social, and print platforms.
- Highly organized with the ability to clearly manage internal and external files.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working remotely as part of a small team.
- Experience working in a start-up non-profit, company or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
- Can work a minimum of 6 hours a week for at least 6 months.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
601 Foothill Road, Ojai, CA 93023, US
The core purpose of ROCKBlue is to improve the lives of the urban poor in the developing world by supplying water and sanitation for all. ROCKBlue partners with the water and sanitation utilities that supply the basic amenities of water and sanitation to the urban poor. We empower our partner utilities by being a connector and service provider. The result of these partnerships are healthier cities that support the well-being of the local communities and economy thus improving lives.
ROCKBlue aims to solve the growing gap between reliable water supply and accelerating urban demand. We are a nonprofit that leverages a large network of highly experienced specialists. ROCKBlue focuses on strengthening the ability of water and sanitation utilities to provide these services to the poorest in cities and towns across the developing world.
ROCKBlue accomplishes this mission through respectful and mutually beneficial partnerships with both public utilities in the developing world and with the international donors and lenders supporting these utilities.