4 people are interested
4 people are interested
School Group is looking for a Training Specialist to provide high-level role-based instruction, coaching, and professional development to our diverse team of volunteers.
- Host 2-3 live training sessions each week for new volunteers
- Record or host additional training sessions to support new programs or initiatives as needed
- Assist in creation of training content
- Assist with the execution of training and onboarding tasks
- Research new teaching and delivery techniques in order to execute effective and up-to-date training initiatives
- Coordinate with departmental leaders to identify training needs
- Play a crucial part in planning and maintaining a robust training program
- Collaborate to manage, design, develop, coordinate, and conduct all training programs
- Consistently evaluate training effectiveness; solicit feedback and refine and/or develop new training curriculum as needed
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Add positions consulted for this role, both internal and external . Also include direct reports, if any , and level of supervision .
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a Business or teaching related field
- Prior experience in human resources, training, or education
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Assertive and outgoing
- Have a true passion for training and assisting others
- Ability to quickly learn technology and other complex concepts
- Innovative and comfortable suggesting new methods to improve processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer - run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 26, 2021
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Background Check
- 10 hours/ week