Website Outreach Manager
Social Media Outreach Manager Job Description
Abingdon Foundation is looking for a volunteer Social Media Outreach Manager that is passionate about women’s empowerment and sharing the mission of Abingdon Foundation. You will work with the Director of Operations Directors to create impact for the Abingdon Foundation website by researching opportunities in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) fields. We are looking for outgoing personalities to help us better engage with our community.
- Assist with updating website with new opportunities for women in STEAM fields.
- Reach out to people/organizations in STEAM fields to share our mission and inquire whether they would like to get involved or partner with us.
- All of their responses should be forwarded to Bethany Miller at email@example.com
- Start conversations about our mission, and our scholarships.
- Coordinate with us to bring awareness to special events and trends in the industries we support.
- Help grow our website network by the end of the quarter.
Skills And Abilities:
- Creative thinker
- Innovative online researcher
- Outgoing personality with superb people skills
- Creative mind with excellent writing and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Social media experience
- Positive customer service background or understanding
- Excellent knowledge of social media management tools
- Knowledge of social networking tools
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Abingdon Foundation
4350 Arville Street, Suite 400, Las Vegas, NV 89103, US
Empowering and accelerating the female pursuit of more than just STEAM fields, either recreationally or professionally through conversation, education, outreach, sponsorship, and networking.
The time is right for women everywhere to evolve their passions into their own unique expressions of careers and lifestyles unrestricted by traditions, glass ceilings or any other limitations. Abingdon Foundation strives to influence, encourage and embolden women in their pursuits of extraordinary lives through sponsorships, community outreach & networking opportunities.