Board Member - Grants
THE OUT FOUNDATION
The OUT Foundation seeks a Board Member with grant management experience to serve on the National Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Provide support to Executive Director on grant management efforts
- Approves grant prospects with Executive Director
- Write letters of inquiry and proposals in collaboration with Executive Director
- Provides support on grant reporting with funders as needed
- Sit on the fundraising committee
- Report on all grant efforts at quarterly Board of Directors meetings
- Provides feedback on grant management and implements changes with Executive Director
Kindly submit a resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If qualifications meet and there is interest, the organization will reach out to setup a formal call. All Board Members, including local chapter boards, are volunteers. This is not a paid position.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About THE OUT FOUNDATION
41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor, New York, NY 10010, US
Our mission is to remove the barriers that block LGBTQ+ individuals' access and participation in fitness, health, and wellness to ensure their success.
We are dedicated to nurturing, empowering, and celebrating LGBTQ+ bodies and minds to guarantee that our community thrives.