Social Media Specialist
ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
Title: Social Media Specialist
Number of Openings: 1
6 to 8-month (two semesters) assignment. 6 to 10 hours a week depending on the project(s)/task(s) assigned. Must be able to meet on at least 2 Saturdays out of the month for a conference call.
The Executive Assistant Intern will be supervised and trained by The Ashe Academy's Executive Director.
This position provides an opportunity to build community via social media, assist in brand awareness, develop networking skills. and gain experience in the nonprofit sector.
The Ashe Academy is thrilled to open the door to a new opportunity with our family. The Ashe Academy's mission is to represent students of color who are interested in pursuing careers in ARTS and STEM fields, and help them achieve their educational goals through scholarships, mentorships, and parental engagement. We aim to facilitate the transition from student to professional.
This position requires working directly with the Executive Director.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Creating Content Calendar for Multiple Social Media Platforms
- Assist with digital filing on Google Drive
- Event Marketing
- Manage the Executive Director’s and event calendars
- Analyzing/evaluating Marketing reports as necessary
- Research for projects as assigned
- May include Blog writing
Must be at least 18 years old.
- Experience with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Office Suite
- Research experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to accomplish tasks independently
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be teachable/coachable
- Must be personable
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must patient and Courteous
- Must be flexible with an ability to shift priorities when necessary
- Must have a phone and computer
About ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
225 BLUEBERRY LN APT A, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360, US
To bridge the education gap for students of color pursuing Arts and STEM fields through Representation Centered Mentorships and Scholarships.
This foundation is focused on equity for students of color pursuing the arts, sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics fields.