Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver
Osceola County Council on Aging
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
19 people are interested
Meals on Wheels deliveries are:
- Made Monday through Friday mornings starting between 9 and 9:30am
- Made by licensed and insured volunteer drivers.
- Taken to locations in St. Cloud, Holopaw, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Celebration, BVL and Solivita.
Meals on Wheels provides:
- On-the-route training
- Coolers and hot boxes
We encourage and recommend:
- Families to participate-children are welcome!
- Business participation-employee teams deliver each week.
- Civic groups to adopt a route.
Call Marie Blackford at 407-933-9532 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nora Ghazi at 407-933-9527 email@example.com and we will get you started!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Osceola County Council on Aging
700 Generation Point, Kissimmee, FL 34744, US
The Osceola County Council on Aging is a charitable organization dedicated to providing services to enable independence and self-sufficiency for seniors, disabled adults. the disadvantaged and families in poverty.
The Council on Aging strives to achieve our mission statement by providing service such as Meals on Wheels, Community Action services such as LiHeap and EHeap, a free medical clinic for the uninsured, a food pantry, Senior Dining clubs, Silver Sneakers exercise classes, and an Adult Daycare.