Family-to-Family Instructor (Delaware and Morrow Counties of Ohio)
NAMI Delaware & Morrow Counties (Ohio)
- Events are virtual, but for residents of Delaware and Morrow Counties in Ohio
- Lead classes for family members and friends of people with mental health conditions.
- Each class is taught by two co-teachers.
- Course content is scripted and will be provided. Instructors read and present material and facilitate group discussion.
- 8-week commitment typically once per year. Classes meet for 2.5 hours each week for eight weeks.
About NAMI Delaware & Morrow Counties (Ohio)
P. O Box 601, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, OH 43015, US
To improve the quality of life and ensure dignity and respect for persons with serious mental illness, and offer support to their families and close friends.
We advocate at the county, state and national levels for non-discriminatory access to quality healthcare, housing , education and employment for people with mental illness.
- Educate the public about mental illness.
- Work to eliminate the stigma of mental illness.
- Advocate for increased funding for research into the causes and treatment of mental illness.
We offer educational classes and support groups for people living with mental illness and their families and friends.