Ending the Silence Young Adult Presenter (Ages 18-35) (Delaware & Morrow Counties, Ohio)
NAMI Delaware & Morrow Counties (Ohio)
- Events are virtual, but for residents of Delaware and Morrow Counties in Ohio
- Share personal experience of mental illness and living in recovery.
- Presentations include a lead presenter who presents on mental health facts, warning signs, and statistics.
- Presentations are scheduled at local middle and high schools throughout the school year (September - May).
- An online training is required. We’ll email you a link to the training.
About NAMI Delaware & Morrow Counties (Ohio)
P. O Box 601, 814 Bowtown Road, Delaware, OH 43015, US
To improve the quality of life and ensure dignity and respect for persons with serious mental illness, and offer support to their families and close friends.
We advocate at the county, state and national levels for non-discriminatory access to quality healthcare, housing , education and employment for people with mental illness.
- Educate the public about mental illness.
- Work to eliminate the stigma of mental illness.
- Advocate for increased funding for research into the causes and treatment of mental illness.
We offer educational classes and support groups for people living with mental illness and their families and friends.