41 people are interested
Recruitment and Onboarding coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
41 people are interested
Attaching your resume speeds up the recruitment process.
Yadestiny Treasure chest is looking for a qualified Recruitment and onboarding coordinator to join the human resources team. You thrive in a highly collaborative, small team environment and can balance recruiting priorities alongside branding initiatives. You enjoy bringing all the pieces together to provide an excellent candidate experience and love learning about efficiency in the process.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, build relationships, & provide troubleshooting support across time zones.
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews & meetings
- Proactively Identify and implement recruiting programs to enhance and elevate visibility into our employment brand
- Collect all documentation needed when recruitment is being done.
- Organize new hire volunteer and processes to ensure a smooth onboarding for all
- Ensure all new hires are set up with all the appropriate certificates
- Send correspondent to all volunteers
- Reports to Head of people of operations
- Other duties might be assigned.
- Experience (start-up environment experience a plus), including in-house recruiting and/or people operations
- Reliable communication skills and timely manner.
- Proficiency in & knowledge of recruiting tools, resources & processes.
- Coordinating/scheduling experience preferred
- Desire to grow along with our organization.
P.O. Box 50385, Brooklyn, NY 11205, US
The Goal of this non- profit is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
Yadestiny Treasure Chest hopes to become an international source of
relief in providing recycled and repaired quality children clothing, free of
Yadestiny Treasure Chest, Inc. is a 501(c)3 operated not for profit whose mission is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
The organization was founded in 2010 by Karyne Tinord, a Haitian-American native of Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by the global relief efforts following the Haiti earthquake, Tinord established YTC to embark on the journey of providing clothing and key resources to families and children around the world.
JOIN OUR FUTURE
While our main goal is to clothe the children of the world one shirt at a time, YTC also provides lifestyle and arts programs. From the Fit for Fashion program which is geared towards health & wellness education, to the YTC Entertainment program which promotes arts and cultural awareness, YTC works to help build confidence and self -esteem in children everywhere.
As we work to expand our national and global presence, we are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals that share our passion. Remember, at YaDestiny Treasure Chest, you are more than a volunteer, you are a humanitarian. If you would like to start touching lives by helping build our chest of treasures, please sign up today.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 22, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Professional Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Orientation or Training
- character reference