Google Ad Manager
The WonderSeed Foundation
As a non-profit organization WonderSeed Foundation has been granted a $10,000 per month in-kind advertising budget through Google Ad Grants Nonprofit Program. We are seeking a Google Ads Manager to help us utilize Google Ads in the best way possible.
- Passion for paid search and digital marketing
- Knowledge/Experience of/with the Google Ads Nonprofit Program (strongly preferred)
- Perform management of Google AdWords for WonderSeed Foundation
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Proficiency in Google Suite for Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar and more.
- Google Analytics Certified (preferred)
- Experience in Paid Search (PPC) [preferred], Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Participate in the forming of effective paid search strategies (keyword research and selection) in alignment with the Google Ads Grant Program;
- Develop, build, launch and implement paid search campaigns including ad groups, ad formats (expanded text ads and responsive search ads);
- Assist in the weekly maintenance of monitoring the account performance from keyword bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of search in accordance with Google AdWords Non-Profit Program.
- Generate monthly reporting for all campaigns, metrics, goal tracking and other paid search initiatives;
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns and all elements within the campaigns (ad groups, ads, extensions, etc.)
- Report to and work with the Digital Marketing Manager for account management and maintenance
- Preference to learn Google Ads Platform
- Understanding or willingness to learn the Google Ads Grant Nonprofit Program
- Must be 18 or older, and eligible to work in the US
- Serious applicants only.
Please contact us at email@example.com
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform