Volunteer Coordinator - Protecting Children Online!!
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
The DEFEND Committee is looking for a volunteer with experience in Recruitment or HR to help fill vacancies in the Committee membership/teams.
This individual will manage the recruitment of individuals for various positions in the organization. The Volunteer Recruiter will communicate with DEFEND leadership on their current needs and adapt strategy as necessary.
TIME COMMITMENT: A few hours per week, ongoing (remote work)
- Conduct initial interviews of applicants for DEFEND Committee roles;
- Schedule meetings with select Committee members after screened candidates are interviewed to arrange additional interviews as required;
- Report to DEFEND on issues or strategies regarding recruiting for specific roles;
- Be a point person for applicants to DEFEND;
- Assess methods to appeal to volunteers for key Committee positions
- Analyze trends for volunteering, making recommendations to Committee Chair and President about optimal recruitment methods
Please EMAIL US from our website www.HelpUsDefend.com to arrange for sending your resume and an initial interview on Zoom!
9-3061 Dougall Ave, Suite 178, Windsor, Ontario N9E1S3, CA
We aim to reduce risks for children and vulnerable online.
DEFEND is a 100% volunteer-run not-for-profit organization looking to reduce risks to children and vulnerable people online, by education, advocacy and action!