My name is Katerina, and I am the Assistant Director of an ocean non-profit organization.
I am looking for a personal assistant who has a few hours to spare during the week between 8 am PST to 4 pm PST Monday to Friday, and if need be random couple hours on the weekend.
This is a new position, and we realized that we do need some help with random administrative tasks throughout the day, to really keep the ball rolling for myself and the Director.
I am looking for someone who has the following skills, knowledge, experience, and desire:
- Average computer skills, basic word, excel, and Google applications skills.
- Fluent English speaking, writing, and reading skills.
- Understanding of Social Media (Facebook and Instagram would be wonderful).
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have Facebook messenger for daily communication.
- I will be sending you random notes, videos, phone numbers, names, reminders, and etc that I need to keep track of, taking action, and remind me if need be. We use ASANA as an organizer/planner and will need you to be able to use it (we will go through it, quite simple).
- Whattsup, Skype, and Zoom also would be great so I can screen share and explain things if required.
- Constructing emails, writing up messages, notes, research certain topics, will be required.
- Quick communication is required, so this is great if you are already working from home online, or are unemployed. I need someone as mentioned above from around 8 am PST to about 5 pm PST, daily, Monday to Friday.
- Love for the ocean would be great! Scuba Diver? Wonderful!
- I would love someone who has great communication skills, quick, creative, and has a sense of humor, and witty.
- WordPress, Salesforce, Salsalabs, writing, social media, marketing, blog writing, etc is a bonus!
Sea Save Foundation stands witness to the health of the oceans and the threats they face, we document problems and develop solutions, arm people with knowledge, and tools so they can make a difference. With the public as our ally, we go to the United Nations and other global bodies to effect international change. We attend these meetings so we can offer creative, economically viable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly plans to decision-makers. We also make sure everyone is doing their best to meet their targets.
Sea Save Foundation approaches conservation from two fronts:
We develop and promote inspiring educational campaigns that showcase the beauty of ocean flora and fauna and underscore the current challenges facing our marine ecosystems.
We couple serious environmental issues with concrete advocacy campaigns undertaken by our supporters and partners. With these programs, we hope to raise awareness about the importance of ocean conservation and create sustainable, healthy ecosystems for generations to come. It’s your ocean. Do something about it!
Advocacy & Human Rights
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
January 15, 2021
Basic Computer Skills
Monday to Friday between approximately 8 am PST - 5 pm PST.