My Pit Bull is Family
The Partnership Coordinator at My Pit Bull is Family manages relationships with organizations throughout the country to increase awareness of our housing database and partner database. The Partnership Coordinator is a critical role on our team as creating a coalition of organizations and businesses to end housing discrimination is important to our work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Build connections and partnerships with rescues, businesses, and shelters.
* Corresponding to emails and phone calls.
* Organizing meetings, events, and seeking out opportunities to make our organization's presence known.
* Collaborate with Leadership Team members to promote and encourage partnerships in events and in communication.
* Managing the partner database on the website.
* Oversee partner pack creation and distribution.
- Attend events and fundraisers promoted by the organization.
- Attend annual conferences and workshops as available.
- Participate in Leadership Team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Strong writing and oral presentation skills
* Experience in facilitating public meetings and other public forums
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills
* Understanding of the Animal Welfare community
- Recommended location: Twin Cities Metro Area - Minnesota
The Partnership Coordinator should plan on volunteering 5-10 hours per week.
About My Pit Bull is Family
po box 26262, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55426, US
My Pit Bull is Family is a 501c-3 non-profit organization based in Minneapolis, Minnesota with a mission to keep families and their canine companions together through ending housing and insurance discrimination. We do this work through having conversations with property management companies, conducting pet policy research studies, providing the nation’s largest housing database that accepts all dogs, and community outreach & education.
My Pit Bull is Family is a nationally known organization that was started in 2011 as a bumper sticker campaign. In 2015 the campaign became a registered non-profit organization and has been growing since!