American Red Cross
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1805 Gunter AvenueGuntersville, AL 35976
Homeland Security: Blood Drives & Disasters
Red Cross is known for its services to disaster victims, its blood drives and its health/safety courses.
Volunteers take training to provide help in times of disasters or teach health/safety courses.
Other volunteers work canteens or help register at blood drives. Red Cross office in Guntersville also uses volunteers to answer phone and do office work.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Will be required to take Red Cross training classes
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall County Courthouse
- Reading Buddies Albertville Area
- Emergency Management Agency
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Water Watch
- Reading Buddies Guntersville Area
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- Gene Clark Care and Share
- Arab Police Department
- American Red Cross
- Reading Buddies
- RSVP Computer Lab
- Income Tax Preparation