Arab Police Department
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where740 North Main StreetArab, AL 35016
Homeland Security with Arab Police Department
Police station needs volunteers to help them with data entry, warrant calls, record keeping and special events such as fingerprinting children, safety fairs, etc. This frees police officers to do public safety and community policing activities.
Volunteers help with data entry (computer and ledger) of pawn tickets to help find stolen goods, make calls to bring in outstanding warrants, dispatch and help with clerical needs.
Some volunteers may choose to just help with special community policing events.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Background check required
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall County Courthouse
- Reading Buddies Albertville Area
- Emergency Management Agency
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Water Watch
- Reading Buddies Guntersville Area
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- Gene Clark Care and Share
- Arab Police Department
- American Red Cross
- Reading Buddies
- RSVP Computer Lab
- Income Tax Preparation