Marshall Medical Center South
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2505 US Highway 431Boaz, AL 35957
Medical Center uses volunteer to provide welcome services, answer phones, help with day surgery check-in, work in the gift shop and with patient services such as delivering mail, flowers, books, juice, etc.
Volunteers must take Red Cross training for patient services given by Gray Ladies. These volunteers are on duty from 6:30am to approx. 10:30am each morning. A uniform is required and must be purchased at the volunteers expense.
Welcome desk, gift shop and check-in volunteers must become part of the hospital auxiliary. This requires a nominal fee each year and the purchase of a smock to wear while on duty.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall County Courthouse
- Reading Buddies Albertville Area
- Emergency Management Agency
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Water Watch
- Reading Buddies Guntersville Area
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- Gene Clark Care and Share
- Arab Police Department
- American Red Cross
- Reading Buddies
- RSVP Computer Lab
- Income Tax Preparation