Marshall County Courthouse
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where424 Blount AvenueGuntersville, AL 35976
Courthouse Information Desk
The Information Desk is the first stop for people as they enter the courthouse. Directions are given to court rooms, tax assessor and collector, drivers license, car tags, probate, etc.
Volunteers are trained in courthouse procedure, information about various departments and what services they provide, court dates and court rooms. Volunteers greet the public, give directions, offer wheelchair assistance, and answer a multitude of questions about numerous topics. A Fun job with lots of different aspects!
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall County Courthouse
- Reading Buddies Albertville Area
- Emergency Management Agency
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Water Watch
- Reading Buddies Guntersville Area
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- Gene Clark Care and Share
- Arab Police Department
- American Red Cross
- Reading Buddies
- RSVP Computer Lab
- Income Tax Preparation